WE ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, so please contact us to arrange a time to meet. Drop by unannounced and we’ll have to sic our golden retriever on you! (Just kidding, she’ll just bark a lot. We do need a heads-up to fit you into our schedule, though.)
Our studio is located in Tacoma’s North Slope Historic District. Use the directions below instead of getting them online. If you get lost or are running more than a few minutes late, give us a call at 253-274-1222. Your GPS will probably send you up Stadium Way, but it’s closed for road construction. The detour is well marked, but our directions are even better.
To get to Wallflower Photography from I-5:
• Take Exit 133 (City Center) onto I-705. Take the A Street exit.
• Continue through several stoplights, and turn left on 9th St. Head partway up the hill.
• Turn right on Market St., which turns into St. Helens Ave. At the end, turn left onto Division Ave.
• Turn right onto N. L St. just before the Frisko Freeze (a retro burger joint). Beware of potholes.
• In three blocks, cross N. 6th St. and look to the left for the big blue house on the corner.
• Come up the front steps and ring the bell at the front door of 602 N. L St.