WE ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, so please contact us to arrange a time to meet. Drop by unannounced and we’ll have to sic our golden retriever on you! (Just kidding, she’ll just bark a lot. We do need a heads-up to fit you into our schedule, though.)
Our studio is located at 602 N. L St. in Tacoma’s North Slope Historic District. The directions below are our recommended driving route from I-5. Locals will know that we’re three blocks in from Frisko Freeze.
To get to Wallflower Photography from I-5:
• Take Exit 133 (City Center) onto I-705.
• Take the Schuster Parkway exit, then the Stadium Way exit.
• Turn right on Stadium Way and head up the hill and around the corner.
• Continue straight onto Division Ave, then turn right onto N. I St.
• Turn left onto N. 8th St. In three blocks, turn left onto N. L St.
• Look to the right for the big blue house on the near corner of N. 6th St.
• Park on the shoulder, come up the front steps and ring the bell at the front door.